Welcome to Zoë b Organic. The brand behind Lucas b. Natural Dog Toys and exclusive U.S. distributor for Natursutten.
Natursutten® is owned by Anne-Dorthe Schroeder Grum, a mother of three and offers natural products for babies and toddlers. Natursutten wants to make a difference by offering toxin-free baby products, which ensure a more chemical-free future for our children and for our environment.
“The media is full of stories about toxic baby gear, recalls and harmful plastics. As a new mother, I thought about how many hours my son was going to have a pacifier in his mouth, and I was determined to find a truly safe alternative. I felt I owed that to my child and other babies around the world – to do better.”
Anne-Dorthe Schroeder Grum Founder, NATURSUTTEN®
About Natursutten Video.
Click on video to learn about Natursutten.
Anne-Dorthe Schroeder and son Bob.
About Natursutten Pacifiers
• Having led the way with BPA-free pacifiers, Natursutten is the safest choice for your baby because it contains no BPA, phthalates, or PVC.
• It is made of 100% natural rubber, from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis.
• Natursutten pacifiers are made in Italy by a family-run business that's been making rubber baby-products for three generations. It takes 7 weeks and more than 20 handheld steps for Natursutten to go from liquid sap to finished pacifier.
• And it features a patented, one-piece design, with no joints or cracks where bacteria can hide or accumulate.
• Natursutten means "natural pacifier" in Danish.
•Care: Sterilize it in boiling water for 5 minutes, and then allow it to cool.
• If the pacifier turns milky white on the edges, don't worry - as it cools the color will return.
• When you first remove the pacifier from the box, you may notice a slight rubber smell and oily coating. This is natural due to a film of natural oil that preserves the pacifier while packaged. This will disappear with sterilizing.
• Once it is sterilized you can clean the Natursutten Pacifier with warm water and mild liquid soap, but never wash it in the dishwasher.
Natursutten Glass Baby Bottles with newborn/slow flow nipples.
• Baby Bottle made in France of borosilicate glass, which is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock-resistant (withstands extreme temperature changes, like boiling or freezing).
• Nipples made in Italy of all-natural rubber, which is free of harmful chemicals. Its natural softness creates a feeding-experience that more closely simulates breastfeeding. Bottles come with newborn/slow flow nipples, fast flow 6 month and plus nipples can be purchased separately.
• Anti-colic double-valve ensures a more even milkflow, preventing colic and gas.
• All parts free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
• Glass is the safer choice: free of BPA/BPS or other harmful chemicals which can leach from plastic bottles.