• Colorful, interactive playmats for babies, made with 100% organic plush cotton and natural wood rings.
• Natural Wood rings
• Screen-printed with non toxic inks.
• Made in India, by a company following fair trade practices.
• Packaging : comes with a 100% organic cotton bag for easy storage
•Dimensions: 40 x 40 in
•Top: 100% certified (Global Organic Textile Standard, GOTS) organic cotton, bottom: forganic cotton fuschia terry towel.
•Cover bottom : blue terry towel made with 100% certified organic cotton (GOTS)
• Mattress is 98% polyester, 2% cotton.
Started two years ago by sisters Charlotte and Marie, Deuz creates distinctively bright, fun products for kids, ages 2-10. Unlike anyone else out there, they combine modern, graphic design and fun typography with eco-friendly materials in everything they make--using certified organic cotton, natural dyes, and recycled paper. So it's healthier for kids and healthier for our planet. And they're big proponents of fair trade: Charlotte regularly goes to their factory in India herself and sees how their products are being ethically made.