• Colors: red, blue and white
• Suitable for newborn and up
• Natural wood from replanted local trees
• No chemical treatment
• Lacquered with natural vegetable dyes
• Conform to EU safety standards
• Made in India
Started two years ago by sisters Charlotte and Marie, Deuz creates distinctively bright, fun products for kids, ages 2-10. Unlike anyone else out there, they combine modern, graphic design and fun typography with eco-friendly materials in everything they make--using certified organic cotton, natural dyes, and recycled paper. So it's healthier for kids and healthier for our planet. And they're big proponents of fair trade: Charlotte regularly goes to their factory in India herself and sees how their products are being ethically made.